- Reliable and durable - this bag is made of durable and thick linen fabric; like other of our linen products, it will loyally serve you for many years.
- Ideal storage - these bags are ideal for storing bread and rolls, as well as long baguettes. Take a bag with you to buy bread in the bakery - warm pastries will be safely stored and will remain fresh and fragrant for a long time. Our linen bag lets moisture and air through really well, in comparison with plastic bags.
- Eco-friendly - our bags are made of 100% linen fabric, without the use of dyes and bleaches. Linen bags are very safe for storing foods. Using reusable fabric bags, you help in preserving our nature.
- Reusable. Linen bag is a bargain purchase, unlike disposable paper and plastic bags. Such bag will withstand numerous machine washes and will remain durable, unlike cotton. Linen bags can be washed and ironed on high temperatures.
- Universal. You can use a linen bag to store vegetables, nuts, dried fruits, cereals and other products.
How to help bread keep its freshness and aroma longer? Bread is a "living" product. It keeps "breathing" even after it was baked, emitting carbon dioxide thanks to yeasts that are involved in its producing. Linen bag is the best way of storing bread. Thanks to antibacterial and breathing properties of the linen fabric, bread will stay soft and fresh much longer. Besides, storing buns and crisp breads in a fabric bag is also convenient and practical. The bag is made of thick linen fabric of natural color. Apart from bread you can also use linen bag for storing other products - dried fruits, nuts, and herbs.
|Brand ||Varvara Home|
|Item Weight||81.6 g|
|Package Dimensions||31.4 x 22.8 x 1.2 cm|
| || |
Bio Linen Bread Bag Сloth Bread Bag Bread Bags for Homemade Bread Bread Storage Bag Natural Brown 12 x 16 inch B07C82TKK1